Do you have a stake in building an Atlanta where everyone moves safely, easily, and sustainably throughout the city?
Please join Executive Director Rebecca Serna and ABC staff on Thursday, November 19th at 7:00 PM for our second stakeholder briefing of 2020 as we provide policy and program updates and answer your questions. RSVP below, and you'll receive an emailed link to virtually join the briefing on 11/19!
Agenda -- November 19, 2020 7 PM
Welcome (5 min)
Agenda & Objectives (5 min)
Organization Updates (10 min)
- New Staff Members
- Job Openings
- General Updates
Program Updates (15 min)
- Education & Outreach
- Bike Family 2021: James Tyler, Wykeisha Howe, and Michelle Dunbar
- Tuskegee Airmen Global Academy Policy and Practice Update: Creighton Bryan
- Community Advocates for Safe Streets: Carden Wyckoff
Advocacy Updates (30 min)
- Street Campaigns: Cascade Avenue, DeKalb Avenue
- Tactical Urbanism Permit: Analysis and Next Steps
- Research Roundup: Decriminalizing Pedestrian Mobility and Alternatives to Police Enforcement
- Atlanta Department of Transportation: Discussing Safety Initiatives with Doug Nagy, Deputy Commissioner of Transportation
Get Involved (5 min)
- Atlanta Mobility Stories
- Giving Tuesday
- Briefing Feedback Survey
Q & A (10 min)
Next Briefing - Thursday, February 18th at 7 PM
Google map and directions
We recently adopted a new mission and vision, are currently implementing a new strategic plan, and are considering a new name for our organization. Within these frameworks, we have also adjusted our priorities during the COVID-19 crisis to align our work with the urgent needs in Atlanta.
One adjustment in our practice is the way we communicate with you about what's happening with your Atlanta Bicycle Coalition. These quarterly virtual meetings will seek to inform and elevate our individual and collective commitment to Atlanta. Please let us know if you have any specific topics you'd like us to cover.