The Atlanta Bicycle Coalition is committed to an Atlanta where everyone moves safely, easily, and sustainably throughout the city. We are excited to offer a different education program, Hack Your Essential Trip. Our active and sustainable transportation experts will involve your group — workplace, organization, social, neighborhood group, school staff, extended family, etc. — in a 45-minute informative and highly engaging class (in-person or virtual). We focus on bike safety skills and the integration of other modes of active and sustainable transportation.
How do I sign a group up for this FREE Program? Click on the button to instantly schedule. We will reach out for a quick 10-minute chat with the organizer beforehand to customize the experience.
In 2020, the global health crisis changed the ways in which we get to and move around Atlanta. It's 2021, and adaptation is the "now normal".
- Workplaces all over Atlanta are bringing workers back into the office.
- Atlanta Public Schools and our colleges and universities are committed to 100% in-person learning by August or September.
- MARTA trains are running closer to a full schedule, and bus routes are opening back up.
- The longer and warmer days are giving energy to people on bikes, people on scooters, and people walking and using wheelchairs.
- People are once again seeking out social spaces — both outdoor and indoor.
We are committed to your safety as you negotiate the city streets for transportation, essential services, and recreation. We'll remind you of the latest CDC's Social Distancing and Prevention Guidelines that apply to people using mobility devices and transit users.