The Atlanta Bicycle Coalition is committed to "an Atlanta where everyone moves safely, easily, and sustainably throughout the city." We are excited to launch a new program, Hack Your Essential Trip 2021. Our active and sustainable transportation experts will involve your group — workplace, organization, social, neighborhood group, school staff, extended family, etc. — in a 45-minute informative and highly engaging class (in-person or virtual). We focus on bike safety skills and the integration of other modes of active and sustainable transportation.
How do I sign a group up for this FREE Program? Click on the button to instantly schedule. We will reach out for a quick 10-minute chat with the organizer beforehand in order to customize the experience.
In 2020, the global health crisis changed the ways in which we get to and move around Atlanta. It's 2021 and adaptation is the "now normal".
- Workplaces all over Atlanta are bringing workers back into the office
- Atlanta Public Schools and our colleges and universities are committed to 100% in-person learning by August/September
- MARTA trains are running closer to a full schedule and bus routes are opening back up
- The longer and warmer days are giving energy to people on bikes, people on scooters, and people walking and using wheelchairs
- Social spaces — both outdoor and indoor — are being sought out
We are committed to your safety as you negotiate the city streets for transportation, essential services, and recreation. We'll remind you of the latest CDC's Social Distancing and Prevention Guidelines that apply to people using mobility devices and transit users.