To participate in the class, RSVP below and you will receive a virtual Zoom meeting link.
Whether you are riding our city streets out of necessity to get to work, to the pharmacy, to the grocery store, or to an appointment or you are wanting to just get out and move your body, the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition is here for you.
In this 30-minute lesson, you will:
- learn how to do an ABC-Q check to make sure you're bike is ready to go
- fit your helmet
- plan a route to your place of work
- learn communication strategies
- know how to be predictable
- enhance critical safety skills - turning, scanning, and stopping
We are committed to your safety as you negotiate the city streets for transportation, for essential services, and for recreation. We'll remind you of the CDC's Social Distancing and Prevention Guidelines that apply to people on bikes in each of the lessons.
Our "Biking on the Road" 30-minute classes are held on Tuesdays at 12:30 p.m. and Thursdays at 5:30 p.m.
These free classes are provided through our partnership with Love to Ride.