Learn about the progress planned for the MonroeDrive/Boulevard Complete Street project at the upcoming round of open houses.
For this segment, the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition supports:
- Dedicated bike lanes on Jackson/Parkway (Public Display 5)
- Protected bike intersection at Monroe Drive/Boulevard and Ponce de Leon (Public Display 5)
- Protected bike intersection at Boulevard and Freedom Parkway (Public Display 6)
- Aligning bike lanes across the intersection and installing a dedicated bike crossing at Boulevard and Edgewood Avenue (Public Display 7)
- Protected bicycle crossing with bike signal phase at Boulevard and Woodward Avenue and reducing vehicle access at Woodward to create a Neighborhood Greenway (NOTE: ***This treatment has the potential to reduce crashes by 69%*** - Public Display 8)
The links below are Renew Atlanta's concept designs from the public meeting in February 2017:
- Public Display 5: Boulevard (Ponce de Leon Ave to East Ave)
- Public Display 6: Boulevard (East Ave to Irwin Street)
- Public Display 7: Boulevard (Irwin Street to Decatur St)
- Public Display 8: Boulevard (Decatur St to Woodward Ave)
Please RSVP for this meeting if you're interested in the Complete Street project from Ponce de Leon Avenue to Woodward Avenue.
110 Hilliard St SE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Google map and directions