Tom Little posted about Rainy Day Fund on Facebook 2017-06-14 16:18:21 -0400I just entered to win an EDISON electric bike by donating to the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition's Rainy Day Fund!$4,798.00 raisedGOAL: $5,000.00
Please donate to the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition's Rainy Day Fund. All donors will receive an Atlanta Bicycle Coalition membership (or a one-year extension from the date of donation on a current membership). Donate $250 or more to score a coveted Atlanta Bicycle Coalition hoodie.
Many thanks to ABC Business Member EDISON Electric Bike Co. for donating one of their bicycles for our Rainy Day Fund drive. Donors who contributed any time during the Atlanta Cycling Festival—Saturday, June 10 through Saturday, June 17—are entered for a chance to win an EDISON electric bike! The winner will be selected at random once the donation drive goal is reached.
What's a Rainy Day Fund?
In April, stormy weather called for an early ending to the Atlanta Streets Alive Southside route. While an impressive number of Atlantans braved the downpours to show support for our open streets initiative, we weren't able to gather the memberships and donations during the event that we count on to fund our work.
Your contribution today can keep us on track as we pedal hard toward accomplishing our 2017 priorities. Will you help us reach our $5,000 goal by donating to our Rainy Day Fund?Donate
$38,318.33 raisedGOAL: $38,000.00
Here’s what the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition is doing to make safe streets and bikeways high-profile issues in the 2017 City Elections:
- Host a Mayoral Forum and Rolling Town Halls;
- Encourage candidates to adopt a strong multi-modal, bike-supportive transportation platform with policies and infrastructure goals;
Create more opportunities for civic engagement at Atlanta Streets Alive.
GIFTS OVER $250 receive an ABC hoodie!
Your gift can be applied to create or renew your ABC Membership!Donate
Tom Little donated 2015-12-15 17:23:32 -0500
Here are just a few of the initiatives you make possible when you make a gift to the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition:
- $25 equips eight bicyclists with blinkie lights
- $60 protects an intersection for 2 hours during Atlanta Streets Alive
- *$125 funds a week of community outreach to build our coalition of partners, plus you receive a t-shirt!
- *$250 funds one bike class, plus you receive an ABC hoodie!
- $1,000 fuels critical advocacy hours, including a full-time bike advocate working for you!
Your contribution in any amount will be put to good use. Thank you for your support!
(You will have an option to apply your donation to an ABC membership if you're not already a member.)Donate