Join ABC and Licensed Cycling Instructor James Tyler, a teacher with years of experience, to get your bike questions answered!
- Intro to biking safely in Atlanta
- Q&A: get your questions answered - from changing gears to signaling turns to whatever is on your mind. You ask, Jimmy will do his best to answer!
- Neighborhood ride on low-stress streets to practice and gain confidence
Who should come
- If you know how to ride a bike, but aren't so sure about riding on the street or want a refresher on how to avoid being in a bike crash, this class is for you!
What to bring & wear
- A bike in working condition (check out your local bike shop to make sure yours is tuned up and ready to ride here)
- Helmet, shoes with closed toes, comfortable clothing
- Water bottle
889 Wylie St SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
Google map and directions