Your membership makes it possible for us to advocate for safer streets, policies, and infrastructure at City Hall like the new City of Atlanta Department of Transportation, lead community-building events like Atlanta Streets Alive, our award-winning open streets initiative, and provide free bike education and safety classes!
Benefits of being a member
- $50+ Donors receive a 2nd membership card for a family member
- $125+ provides helmets for kids at one Shifting Gears school. Donors receive an Expect Bikes t-shirt
- $250+ pays for one free bike education class. Donors receive an Expect Bikes hoodie
- $1,000 and above - donations at these levels make our advocacy work for safe streets possible! Donors at this level will be invited to join our new Momentum Makers giving circle. Momentum Makers are the first to hear breaking news, with communications from our Executive Director. Momentum Makers are also invited to an annual celebration connecting them with decision-makers and other Momentum Makers, 2 complimentary tickets to our annual Fall Fundraiser, and an Expect Bikes hoodie.
All members receive
- Ticket to our Annual Blinkie Awards
- Discounts at local bike shops and other businesses
You can also make your membership donation by check! Make checks payable to Atlanta Bicycle Coalition and mail them to889 Wylie Street SEAtlanta, GA 30316When you donate via our website, your sensitive information is protected by SSL encryption per our hosting arrangement with NationBuilder.comDonate
Rob MacGregor wants to volunteer 2015-05-28 15:28:02 -0400
Volunteers make our wheels turn! We'd love to have your help with our work. View, select and sign up for any of our available opportunities here.
These volunteer opportunities are ongoing and provide an insider experience of how the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition is making Atlanta better by bike:
On first and third Fridays, volunteers help with the clerical tasks, like data entry and database management, membership fulfillment, event preparations and other essential tasks. Sign up to help out at the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition office!
Bike Education Aide
Help us boost the comfort and confidence of Atlantans who want to pedal the city. Assist one of our classes as a Bike Ed Aide.
Atlanta Streets Alive
We connected neighborhoods and opened streets for walking, biking and playing—four times in 2016. Your help creates a healthy, sustainable and vibrant street experience for each route. Click here to volunteer for our 2018 routes!
For more about our volunteer opportunities, contact volunteer@AtlantaBike.org.Become a volunteer