School's out and kids are getting more restless than ever. Many of them are venturing further down the street or out and about the neighborhood - on bikes!!
Our 45-minute virtual classes will run from 3:00-4:15 p.m. These engaging and visually entertaining classes are designed for adults to pick up skills and resources to transfer to children.
You will learn:
- Basic rules of the road/sidewalk
- How to do a quick ABC (air, brakes, chain) safety check on a bike
- Ways to assess a street for ride-ability
- What to wear when biking and how to fit a helmet
- How following the CDC guidelines help keep children safe while biking