Greg Giuffrida donated 2019-05-29 16:13:18 -0400
Your membership makes it possible for us to advocate for bike-friendly policies and infrastructure at City Hall, like the new City of Atlanta Department of Transportation, lead community-building events like Atlanta Streets Alive, our award-winning open streets initiative, and provide free bike education and safety classes!
Benefits of being a member
- $50+ Donors receive a 2nd membership card for a family member
- $125+ provides helmets for kids at one Shifting Gears school. Donors receive an Expect Bikes t-shirt
- $250+ pays for one free bike education class. Donors receive an Expect Bikes hoodie
- $1,000 and above - donations at these levels make our advocacy work for safe streets possible! Donors at this level will be invited to join our new Momentum Makers giving circle. Momentum Makers are the first to hear breaking news, with communications from our Executive Director. Momentum Makers are also invited to an annual celebration connecting them with decision-makers and other Momentum Makers, 2 complimentary tickets to our annual Fall Fundraiser, and an Expect Bikes hoodie.
All members receive
- Ticket to our Annual Blinkie Awards
- Discounts at local bike shops and other businesses
You can also make your membership donation by check! Make checks payable to Atlanta Bicycle Coalition and mail them to889 Wylie Street SEAtlanta, GA 30316When you donate via our website, your sensitive information is protected by SSL encryption per our hosting arrangement with NationBuilder.comDonate
Greg Giuffrida donated 2017-06-15 10:36:50 -0400$4,798.00 raisedGOAL: $5,000.00
Please donate to the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition's Rainy Day Fund. All donors will receive an Atlanta Bicycle Coalition membership (or a one-year extension from the date of donation on a current membership). Donate $250 or more to score a coveted Atlanta Bicycle Coalition hoodie.
Many thanks to ABC Business Member EDISON Electric Bike Co. for donating one of their bicycles for our Rainy Day Fund drive. Donors who contributed any time during the Atlanta Cycling Festival—Saturday, June 10 through Saturday, June 17—are entered for a chance to win an EDISON electric bike! The winner will be selected at random once the donation drive goal is reached.
What's a Rainy Day Fund?
In April, stormy weather called for an early ending to the Atlanta Streets Alive Southside route. While an impressive number of Atlantans braved the downpours to show support for our open streets initiative, we weren't able to gather the memberships and donations during the event that we count on to fund our work.
Your contribution today can keep us on track as we pedal hard toward accomplishing our 2017 priorities. Will you help us reach our $5,000 goal by donating to our Rainy Day Fund?Donate
The future of Atlanta depends on safer transportation alternatives of every kind, everywhere.