T H A N K Y O U
Your organization's membership supports the advocacy work and programs of the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition. Thank you for helping us make Atlanta better by bike.
Member organizations have access to the following benefits, corresponding with the amount of your contribution:
- Membership portal for employees to register for a complimentary one-year individual membership
- Customized Hack Your Commute Lunch-n-Learn or City Cycling class led by a nationally certified bicycle safety instructor
- Tickets to annual Blinkie Awards
- Member decal and digital member badge for your website
All of the above plus recognition as a member organization
- Via a social media post
- On AtlantaBike.org with logo linked to website
All of the above plus ...
- On-site member registration for membership portal
- Free bike parking consultation — on-street and in-office — through our bike rack program
- 5% discount on the purchase of a Dero bike parking system
Questions about business/organizational membership? Please contact us at membership@AtlantaBike.org.
Non-Discrimination Agreement Clause: The Atlanta Bicycle Coalition is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all. We will not tolerate discrimination and will take affirmative measures to ensure against discrimination. By becoming a business/organizational member, you agree to the following:
Business/organizational members of the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition shall not allow discrimination on any basis, including race, color, religion/creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin/ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status or any basis, in any of its activities or operations including but not limited to selection of vendors and provision of services.