- Get involved
- Atlanta Streets Alive
- Bike Friendly Neighborhoods
- Connecting the City
- Bike lanes for bikes
- Our reports and studies
- Streetcar track safety
- Buy stuff
Starter Bikes is a collaborative, volunteer-run program at Georgia Tech where you may purchase a used bike with the option to return for cash, for the equivalent of a bike rental. Visit www.atlantabike.org/starterbikes to learn more.
Local bike shops with rental options include:
- Atlanta BeltLine Bicycle: bike shop on the Eastside BeltLine trail, sells, rents and repairs bikes.
- Skate Escape: bike shop near Piedmont Park, bikes are mostly cruisers/single speeds.
- Silver Comet Depot: adjacent to the Silver Comet multiuse trail
- Atlanta Cycling: bike shop, rents bikes including nice road bikes
- Smyrna Bicycles: bike shop, rents road bikes and hybrids
- Roswell Bicycles: bike shop, rents road bikes and hybrids
Also consider taking a tour with Bicycle Tours of Atlanta: guided tours by bike with bikes (hybrids) provided.