The Atlanta Bicycle Coalition does not offer bike rentals, but here are some places that do! (Listings in bold offer discounts to ABC members - click here to join today):
- Atlanta Bicycle Barn: Bike shop on the Eastside BeltLine trail that sells, rents and repairs bikes.
- Aztec Cycles: Bike shop in Stone Mountain that sells, rents and repairs bikes.
- Cafe+Velo: cafe catering to cyclists that offers dutch-style city bikes for daily and weekly rental.
- Silver Comet Depot: Adjacent to the Silver Comet multiuse trail.
- Skate Escape: Bike shop near Piedmont Park that rents mostly cruiser and single speed bikes.
- Smyrna Bicycles: Bike shop that rents road bikes and hybrids.
- Starter Bikes: collaborative, volunteer-run program at Georgia Tech where you may purchase a used bike with the option to return for cash, for the equivalent of a bike rental. Visit www.atlantabike.org/starterbikes to learn more.