To participate in the class, RSVP below and you will receive a virtual Zoom meeting link.
Whether you are riding our city streets out of necessity to get to work, to the pharmacy, to the grocery store, or to an appointment or you are wanting to just get out and move your body, the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition is here for you.
In this lesson, you will:
- know where to get a bike or your bike repaired
- learn how to do an ABC-Q check to make sure you're bike is ready to go
- fit your helmet
- plan a route to a grocery store
- learn signaling and other timely communication strategies
- know how to safely take the lane
- share your strategies for safely getting to, being at, and getting home from a grocery store
We are committed to your safety as you negotiate the city streets for transportation, for essential services, and for recreation. We'll remind you of the CDC's Social Distancing and Prevention Guidelines that apply to people on bikes in each of the lessons.
All interactive, virtual classes are 'live' between 5:45 and 6:30. To attend another class is the 4-lesson virtual course, go here.
These free classes are provided with the support of the Georgia Governor's Office of Highway Safety.