The weather is a little iffy, but luckily our class location at Lang-Carson Park (map link) has a covered basketball court we can use in case of rain. If the weather worsens over the weekend, Nedra will contact you.
This is a class for adult first-time bike riders. If you missed out on the experience of learning to ride a bicycle as a kid, this is the class for you. You'll learn in a welcoming and nonjudgmental environment, using techniques developed specifically for first-timers.
- This valuable course is now free through a grant from the Governor's Office of Highway Safety!
What to bring/wear
- Your bike if you have one. If not, we'll have bikes available.
- A helmet if you have one. If not, we'll provide helmets.
- A light lunch and water bottle
Safety gear for those who need it
- We provide safety gear (helmet, reflective vest, and blinkie lights) free of charge to anyone in need.
- If you can afford to purchase these items, please visit one of Atlanta's many wonderful local bike shops (map link), so we can focus on providing free gear only to those who would not have access otherwise.
100 Flat Shoals Ave SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
Google map and directions