We're dedicated to making Atlanta a safer, healthier, and all around better place to live.
During September, we want to remind everyone - people on bikes, in cars, or on foot - to help make our streets safer by following the rules of the road and watching out for other people.
Show your fellow Atlantans some love on the roads and remember to always:
1. Stop on red. Georgia law requires everyone on the road to stop for traffic signals and signs.
2. Be visible. Georgia law requires having a front light and rear reflector on your bike. We have blinkie lights if you need them!
3. Report crashes. If you see or are in a crash, report it by calling 911. More on crash reporting here.
Help spread the word - please repost or retweet these images on your social media accounts using the hashtag #roadloveATL.
Educate yourself to prevent crashes
- If you'd like a refresher, check out our class schedule.
Let's Get Visible!
- Need a light? Get a light! We distribute free blinkie bike lights to help bicyclists be more visible to drivers, preventing crashes. Stop by the office to get your set (front white light and rear red light) today!