- Get involved
- Buy stuff
Take one and call us in the morning: monthly ABC rides
The Mobile Social is a monthly, no-drop, group bicycle ride sponsored by The Atlanta Bicycle Coalition.
But The Mobile Social is more than that - It's about creating a larger cycling community in Atlanta. The Mobile Social is open to all types of bicycle riders: Commuters, recreational cyclists, college students, hipsters, racers, riders, couriers, families with children, the curious and the bored, the timid and bold. Simply put: You.
The only stipulation: Be fantastic. And be social.
The Mobile Social takes place every 2nd Friday of every month, meeting at Woodruff Park.
Heels on Wheels is a dressy social ride for women (men sometimes invited). Monthly, date and time change.
Join the group on Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/heelsonwheelsatl - or check the ABC calendar for the next ride date.
Monthly on 3rd Sunday @ 10:30 AM. Leave from Little Five Points Village Coffee
Tips for courteous group riding
- Ride two-by-two (it's the law!) in the right lane on 3+ lane roads
- Ride single file in the right lane on 2-3 lane roads so as not to interfere with traffic flow.
- Allow faster cyclists ahead of you so they are not stuck behind during single-file stretches.
- Follow these principles of safe cycling: be visible, predictable, and assertive (but not aggressive), and control your lane.
- For more info, visit our bike class page.