2011 BeltLine Bike Tour -- Registration Instructions
On the morning of Saturday, May 7, the BeltLine Bike Tour (main tour website) will follow completed and proposed sections of Atlanta's BeltLine, primarily on adjacent neighborhood streets. Cyclists young and old are invited to choose from four separate route options designed to accommodate riders with diverse levels of experience. To join the tour, you can follow the instructions listed here.
BeltLine Bike Tour
This is a brief description of the routes. Full descriptions can be found on the main tour website.
Riders will gather at the start location (at Studioplex) beginning at 9AM and leave at 10AM.
route names link to maps
- The Sweet: a five-mile road ride perfect for families or anyone who enjoys a leisurely pace.
- The Half BeltLine: a 14-mile road ride great for riding with friends that offers exposure to Atlanta and BeltLine history.
- The Full BeltLine: a 28-mile road ride providing a real workout and a chance to see and experience the most of the BeltLine.
- Off-Road, On-BeltLine CANCELLED: CONSTRUCTION OF BELTLINE TRAIL BEGINS BEFORE MAY 7. We are unable to offer an off-road option this year.
Each route is punctuated with educational stops where participants will learn about BeltLine developments and local history, and the project’s potential impact on the city. The tour is supported with healthy snacks provided at the start and water refills along the way. All routes are led by skilled cyclists and each route will have one SAG vehicle to pick up riders if needed.
This ride is a fundraiser to support the programs and activities of the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition.
- $20 per Adult
- One kid 12 and under may ride free with each paying adult.
- ABC members receive 50% off the registration fee.
Participants are encouraged to register online in advance. Prices go up by $5 after online registration is closed on May 5.
After placing the ride in your shopping cart, you'll be able to checkout. Checking out requires an account on this website.
- If you remember your account and password, great! You'll be able to log right in.
- If you've forgotten your password, you can ask the system to send you a new password to the email address registered for that username.
- If you remember neither your account or email address, feel free to create a new account.