Ride Your Bike, Get Rewards
Georgia Commute Options are provide by Atlanta's Transportation Management Associations, or TMAs, and the Clean Air Campaign. Atlanta's TMAs are affiliated with activity centers such as Downtown, Buckhead, or Midtown, and provide programs and incentives to encourage people to shift at least some of their commutes from single occupancy vehicles (jargon for driving alone!) to cleaner modes such as bicycling, walking, taking transit, carpooling, vanpooling, and teleworking. Find your local TMA below to learn about your options, which in many cases involve cold hard cash for your clean commute, and to start logging your commutes and getting rewards. TMAs also connect commuters to resources such as the Guaranteed Ride Home program, in which alternative mode commuters can get a ride home by cab in case of emergency or illness (or a child's illness). It's a great benefit that makes clean commuting an option for more people.
- Atlanta Downtown Transportation Management Association The Downtown TMA provides FREE assistance to Downtown employers who would like to implement transportation solutions at their companies. After an on-site analysis of your work-site, we will develop a customized strategy to meet the transportation needs of both the employer and employees.
- Buckhead TMA. BATMA is a partnership of private businesses, public agencies and residential and civic associations within the Buckhead community. Since its inception in 1997, BATMA’s mission has been to provide relief to commuters, residents, and visitors traveling to and within Buckhead.
- Clifton Corridor TMA. The Clifton Corridor Transportation Management Association (CCTMA) members work with other Transportation Management Associations (TMAs), The Clean Air Campaign, Atlanta Regional Commission’s RideSmart program, and other related agencies to address common transportation concerns, improve accessibility and mobility, share services, improve air quality, and mitigate traffic congestion by promoting alternative forms of transportation.
- Midtown Transportation Solutions. An initiative of Midtown Alliance, Midtown Transportation Solutions (MTS) promotes a balanced transportation system to improve mobility.
- Perimeter Transportation Coalition. The PTC is a Transportation Management Association (TMA) charged with relieving congestion in the Central Perimeter business district in Atlanta, Georgia, and with helping businesses and employees find easier, cheaper and less stressful ways of getting to and from work.
- ASAP+ (Atlantic Station Access + Mobility Program). ASAP+ is dedicated to offering personalized transportation services to the employees, residents, and guests of Atlantic Station. We keep your "life in motion."
- Commuter Club. Since 1996, Commuter Club has helped thousands of individuals and businesses in the Cumberland Galleria area save money while improving both the environment and their quality of life.
- The Clean Air Campaign and its partners offer assistance to more than 1,600 employers to design and implement commute options programs that make business sense; protect public health through the issuance of Smog Alert notifications; offer targeted incentives to commuters and employers; and work with elementary, middle and high schools to protect children from harmful pollution and empower children to take a positive role in reducing traffic and cleaning the air.