Request a class
Classes available for groups up to 20 upon request and pending availability. Descriptions and costs below. Please contact us for discounted rates for schools, nonprofits, and places of worship. Email us or call (404) 881-1112 to discuss class dates.
- Confident City Cycling (5 hours, the basic "Traffic Skills 101" class from the League of American Bicyclists): $300
- Commuter Module (2-3 hours including optional ride): $200
- ABCs of Bike Safety (1.5 hour basic safety info + short 1/2 hr ride with frequent stops on low-traffic streets): $150
- Learn to Ride at Any Age (3-4 hours, for adult beginners): $300
- Kids I (session 1 for parents on teaching your kids to bike + session 2 for parents and kids on bike parking lot drills and skills): $200
- Basic Bike Repair (fix a flat, adjust brakes, intro to gearing and derailers, diagnosing problems): $200
- Teach & Eat (1 hour lunchtime presentation introduces your employees to bicycling in Atlanta, encourages healthy living and maybe even inspires some to become bike commuters!): $100
All classes are conducted by certified League Cycling Instructors (LCIs).