I hear a Whistle - Bike Trains are coming
Other bike commuters -- both old and new -- would like to see the route you've worked out.
You don't have to "organize" a ride. Just let us know the route you'll be riding Friday, Feb. 18, what time you're riding and we'll get you on the map. You may have some company.
To lead a route, or just invite others to join you on your commute, please sign up below.
Then send the following information to Jett:
- Departure and expected arrival time of day
- Waypoints along the route (places where they'll pick up other riders) if any, along with estimated times
- Name and email/phone for ride leader (contact info)
- If ride leaders can enter the routes into bikely.com or Map My Ride, that would be a big help! (but Jett can help work out routes too)
- Cue sheets entered into bikely.com would also be helpful, but again, Jett can create if the ride leader isn't able.
After the route is ready, Jett will contact the ride leader to verify the information is correct, then we'll post it on the Bike Train page.
To email Jett: jettmarks at bellsouth dot net