- Get involved
- Atlanta Streets Alive
- Bike Friendly Neighborhoods
- Connecting the City
- Bike lanes for bikes
- Our reports and studies
- Streetcar track safety
- Buy stuff
The Annual Blinkie Awards
Weather update: the Blinkie Awards are a go! The roads are clearing up and no more precipitation is predicted before tomorrow night's event. Hope to see you there.
Join us at the 2014 Blinkie Awards - a bicycle lovefest - the evening of Friday, February 14th at the Trees Atlanta Kendeda Center. The Blinkie Awards are an annual celebration of all things biking in Atlanta.
Last year's awardees included Mayor Kasim Reed, city transportation official Joshuah Mello, and ABC partner New Belgium. The evening featured a live performance by crooner Anthony David and Dres Tha Beaknik of "ATL Sunshine," a silent auction, refreshments, and an impassioned speech by Mayor Kasim Reed committing the city of Atlanta to becoming a top ten U.S. city for cycling by 2016, and pledging to support Atlanta Streets Alive financially.
We need your help to make this event grand!
- Vote in the People's Choice categories (bike-friendly neighborhood and best local bike shop). Please only vote once.
- Contribute an item to the silent auction, bike-related or otherwise. Contact Keisa to find out more.
- Sponsor the Blinkies (see levels below) - contact Rebecca to find out more
Thanks to our sponsors!
Additional sponsorships slots are available. Please see below for details, then contact us with your interest.
- Display table at event, prominent logo on printed materials and website, name in press releases, year-long sponsor of ABC hosted on website, logo in e-newsletter, thank you from podium.
- Display table at event, medium logo on printed materials and website, name in e-newsletter, thank you from podium.
- Logo on printed materials and website, name in e-newsletter, thank you from podium.
- Small logo on printed materials and website, name in e-newsletter, thank you from podium.
- Name on website and in e-newsletter, thank you from podium.
- In kind opportunities include sponsorship the bike fashion show, donating silent auction items, donating food or beverage, or marketing support.