- Get involved
- Buy stuff
Atlanta Bicycle Coalition invites you to "Ride with Mayor Reed" Saturday, May 24 at 10 am from City Hall to the Atlanta Jazz Festival
To celebrate National Bike Month and Atlanta's recent selection by People for Bikes as a Green Lane city (one of just 6 in the U.S.), let's go for a bike ride...with the mayor!
Please join Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition, and all our partners on a casual bike ride from City Hall to the Atlanta Jazz Festival on Saturday, May 24.
Invite your friends - let's turn it out and represent all the people on bikes in the ATL! @KasimReed #bikemayor #atlantajazzfest #ibikeatl #bikemonth
- Press conference at 10 am
- Trek and Free-Flite Bicycles will present a donated bike to the mayor as part of the kickoff
- Ride at 10:30 am
- Followed by socializing at the Jazz Festival or nearby restaurants
A big thank you to all the partners on this ride! Can't wait to see you May 24th.
- Trek and Free-Flite Bicycles
- The Mobile Social and The Atlanta Cycling Festival
- BRAG Dream Team
- Sopo Bicycle Cooperative
- The Spindle
- Civil Bikes
- Red Bike & Green
- Bicycle Tours of Atlanta
- WeCycle Atlanta
- Metro Atlanta Cycling Club
- Atlanta Jazz Festival
@KasimReed #bikemayor #atlantajazzfest #ibikeatl #bikemonth
P.S. Special shoutout to The Mobile Social crew for tweeting about this and helping get it on the calendar.