Ride with friends and family through 45 Atlanta neighborhoods, see current and future Atlanta BeltLine developments, and show some love for our city of dreams shaping into reality. This ride is a collaboration of the Atlanta Beltline Partnership and the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition.
Check out the fun – view our Bike Tour photo gallery.
Join one of our two exciting tour options: “The Full Atlanta Beltline” (27 mi) or “Atlanta BeltLine East Meets West” (16 mi)
The Full Atlanta BeltLine (27 miles, 9am start) – This route traces the entire Atlanta BeltLine corridor and will make you fall in love with Atlanta. Some highlights include: the Eastside Trail, the Ormewood Ave railroad bridge, D.H. Stanton Park (and splashpad), the Oakland City Urban Farm site, the West End Trail, Mozley Park, the Lionel Hampton Trail, Washington Park, the Northside Trail, Tanyard Creek Park, and Piedmont Park. View Route.
Atlanta BeltLine East Meets West (16 miles, 9:45am start) – This more-condensed option takes you along a section of the Eastside trail before crossing town to some beautiful parks along the BeltLine’s west side. Highlights include: the Sweet Auburn Historic District, Adair Park, the West End Trail, Mozley Park, the Lionel Hampton Trail, Washington Park, Centennial Olympic Park, and the Freedom Park trail. View Route.
*Note that while some sections of the ride are on finished sections of the Atlanta BeltLine such as the Eastside Trail, the majority of the ride will be along city streets and through parks that parallel the Atlanta BeltLine corridor.
Schedule (*Note different start times depending on which route you ride)
- 8:00am - Arrive for check-in and lineup
- 9:00am - Ride begins (staggered start with faster groups leaving first)
- 12:00-3:00pm - Post-ride festivities
East Meets West Route:
- 9:00am - Arrive for check-in and lineup
- 9:45am - Ride begins (staggered start with faster groups leaving first)
- 12:00-3:00pm - Post-ride festivities
Start and Finish Location
Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark / 830 Willoughby Way / Atlanta, Georgia 30312
Please bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and any additional snacks you may need. Registration includes a ride shirt, SAG (support and gear), route maps and cue sheets, refreshments along the route, a police escort, and post-ride recovery provided by Chipotle, New Belgium brews, music, and fun in Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark. The tour is also the final event of the Atlanta Cycling Festival which will host an after party in the Fourth Ward Skatepark starting at 6:30pm.
Transportation to the Event
- By Bicycle - We strongly encourage you to ride your bike to the event.
- MARTA - The Fourth Ward Skatepark is a short 1 mile bike ride from the Inman Park MARTA station.
- By Car - Parking will be very limitted. If you must drive, please carpool, park off site and bike to the skatepark. Minimal parking will be available at and around the skatepark. Parking is occasionally also available on the Inman Park side of the BeltLine near the intersection of Someset Terrace NE and Angier Springs Rd.
If you need to rent a bicycle for the ride, Atlanta BeltLine Bicycle is an official bike rental partner. Say you need a bike for the Atlanta Cycling Festival and they'll rent you a bike at the discounted rate of $10/day!
- This is a rain or shine event
- We are unable to issue refunds. If you cannot attend, please consider your ticket a donation to the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition and the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership.
We would love to have you involved with putting on this great event! Sign up to volunteer at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-with-the-2014-atlanta-beltline-annual-bike-tour-tickets-11676636133
We look forward to riding with you!
The Atlanta BeltLine Annual Bicycle Tour is a featured ride of the Atlanta Cycling Festival. Check out other Atlanta Cycling Festival events by clicking on the logo below: