Learn to Ride at Any Age (True Beginners) Sat, 10/1
Location and time
- Buckhead (Piedmont Hospital Health and Fitness Club, 2001 Peachtree Rd, NE Suite 100 Atlanta, GA 30309. Participates should enter the parking garage on Peachtree Road. Once entering the deck they will see a sign on the left that says reserved parking and has a ramp leading down. The fitness club is reserving that area for participants. Once parked, they should exit on that level and proceed straight to the parking lot to a ramp. The class will be held at the top of that ramp.)
- Sat October 1st from 9am-1pm
- $20 includes membership with the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition, your voice for better biking!
- Current ABC members and those who live or work in the Buckhead district pay just $10!
A class for adult first-time bike riders. If you missed out on the experience of learning to ride a bicycle as a kid, this is the class for you.
Learn in a welcoming and nonjudgmental environment, using techniques developed specifically for first-timers.
This class will have you soon riding with friends and family before you can say "whee!" Offered for adults and teens 14 and over.
Requirements and what to bring
- A bicycle in working condition if you have one. If you don't, we have a few bikes available - please let us know if you'd like to reserve one.
- A helmet - again, let us know if you need one. We do have $10 helmets available for purchase that will do the job but aren't the most attractive.
- A light lunch or snack